Please mail all letters to:
The Ty Bentli Show
100,000 Thank Yous
506 2nd Avenue South
Nashville, TN 37210
- The deadline to get your letters to us has been extended to Friday, December 6, 2019!
WHAT IS 100,000 THANK YOUS?
Ty, TJ & Chuck are calling on YOU to create, collect and send 100,000 Thank You letters to our troops overseas during the month of November! Our troops are there for us 24/7… it’s YOUR turn to be there for THEM when they need it the most!
Last year we collected over 200,000 letters to send to our deployed service members, and we can’t wait to do it again! It’s time to challenge your neighbors, church group, class or entire school, team, fraternity or sorority, Girl or Boy Scout Troop and work office to start writing letters of thanks to our military!
We’ve partnered with Operation Gratitude to deliver this year’s 100,000 Thank Yous to our military members!
- Start writing those letters! Get together with ANYONE you know to write letters of gratitude to our deployed service members and veterans. Mail all letters to The Ty Bentli Show at 506 2nd Avenue S, Nashville TN 37210.
After you’ve written all those letters, send all of them bundled as directed below. Do NOT include envelopes when writing cards – it will only slow down the sorting!
- Bundle letters in groups (typically in groups of 25, 50, 100 or 250 is best for a large amount).
- Please add a note to the top of your letters noting how many are in each bundle! This will be a HUGE help while sorting and counting.
- Feel free to place all letters in a manila envelope for ease of shipping.
Mail all letters to The Ty Bentli Show at 506 2nd Avenue S, Nashville TN 37210.
No physical or monetary donations will be accepted – please do not include these in your letters.
LETTER WRITING GUIDELINES
- Here are a few tips to remember when writing your letters:
- Be positive and upbeat
- Be thankful
- Feel free to share a little info about yourself like hobbies, pets, etc
- Talk about things happening around home like the weather, sports, etc.
- A great way to start your letter is “Dear Service Member” or “Dear Friend”
- Here are some things NOT to do when writing your letters:
- They love kids’ drawings but do NOT use glitter or attach any other crafting materials (such as “googly eyes” or pipe cleaners)
- Do not discuss inappropriate things
- Avoid politics or political statements
- Avoid lengthy religious discussions but saying you are praying for them is great
- Avoid making holiday-specific cards, as the troops will be sent letters throughout the year.
- Do NOT include envelopes when writing cards – it will only slow down the sorting!
- Ideas to get you started:
- Buy a box of greeting cards, write a short note of encouragement to our troops and send them to us to be included in our packages.
- Fold a piece of paper in half and make your own card. We would love for schools, churches, and clubs to have their children spend a few minutes making cards.
- Are you and your group interested in helping Ty, Chuck & TJ sort letters? Email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Jason Aldean Reads Letters for 100,000 Thank Yous
LANCO Drops Off Letters for Troops as Part of 100,000 Thank Yous
Miranda Lambert Drops Off Thank Yous Letters for 100,000 Thank Yous
NAS Pensacola’s Commanding Officer Captain Tim Kinsella Explains Why It’s So Important to Participate