Aaron Watson will hit the road this summer for The Red Bandana Tour, which takes its moniker from the Texan’s upcoming album of the same name (June 21).
Kicking off on June 28 in Abilene, Texas, the tour will make additional stops in Houston, Cincinnati, Kansas City and more.
“I am so excited to announce the new tour this summer with the release of my new album, Red Bandana,” says Aaron. “Of course, kicking it off in my hometown of Abilene means the world to me. Touring is what we do, it’s how we built the business and met so many amazing fans over the years. I can assure everyone that we plan on coming to your market over the course of this record with a brand-new stage and production as well as set list. We’ll be playing the old favorites and a lot of new songs from Red Bandana.”
Tickets are on sale now. More dates will be announced in the coming weeks.
The Red Bandanna Tour
- June 28 | Taylor County Expo Center | Abilene, TX
- June 29 | White Oak Music Hall (Outdoors) | Houston, TX
- July 6 | Big Lake Festival | Big Lake, TX
- July 11 | Hodag Country Festival | Rhinelander, WI
- July 12 | Riverfront Live | Cincinnati, OH
- July 13 | Jam In The Valley | Varysburg, NY
- July 18 | Adams County Fair | Hastings, NE
- July 19 | Lazy Gators | Lake Of The Ozarks, MO
- July 26 | A Night In The Country | Yerington, NV
- Aug. 10 | Ford Park Arena | Beaumont, TX
- Aug. 15 | Power & Lights District | Kansas City, MO
- Aug. 23 | Colorado State Fair | Pueblo, CO
- Sept. 5 | Washington State Fair | Puyallup, WA
photo by Curtis Hilbun, AFF-USA.com